PRESTIGE CLUB NOIDA
- Prestige Club membership has no cash value, is non-transferable and members must be 18 years of age or above to join. The membership period is 12 calendar months from the date of enrolment.
- Prestige Club benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- Prestige Club reserves the right to change, modify or amend the membership benefits, participating hotel & restaurant listings and any terms and conditions communicated in this or any other Prestige Club material, at its absolute discretion at any time, without giving a reason and without notice.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through payment for the Prestige Club, a member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, and agree to be bound by them.
- Prestige Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership at any time, if it is suspected that the membership is being operated fraudulently.
- Any certificate or membership kit issued as part of the membership shall not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Should, for any reason, the Prestige Club membership concept be discontinued, the Hotel and Resorts included in Prestige Club shall have no financial liability to the member.
- Only one member name per card is allowed. Supplementary memberships can be purchased for those partners who wish to utilize the program benefits. Supplementary cardholders receive a membership card entitling them to the standard accommodation and dining discounts additional certificates. The validity of the supplementary card and the certificates shall be the same as the primary membership.
- The primary and supplementary membership comes at an annual membership fee and can be renewed annually by the payment of the applicable renewal fee. Taxes on membership fee will be charged as applicable.
- All taxes shall be borne by the members. Members must settle their bills at the time of departure.
- Membership refunds can be considered only if the membership card and the full package including gift certificates are returned unused in full along with a letter requesting cancellation within fourteen days of enrolment. All such requests should be sent to the local Prestige Club Office.
- All disputes will be settled by Arbitration, with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Radisson MBD Hotel Noida and the location of the arbitration will be Noida.
- Members get a 20 % discount on the published room tariff for any category room, any day of the week at all participating hotels and resorts in India . (except Radisson MBD hotel noida). Please refer to the list of participating hotels.
- Please refer to the list of participating hotels
- Members get a 20% discount on best available rates on weekends and 10% discounts during weekdays on any category of room excluding any applicable taxes only at the Radisson MBD Hotel Noida.
- Accommodation benefits (including rates and certificates) are subject to space availability and advance reservations are required
- Limited rooms are available at the discounted rates and the accommodation certificates may not be accepted during periods of expected high hotel occupancy.
- Blackout dates may apply during special events such as Christmas Day, New Year's Eve etc. Members should check when booking to ensure the membership benefits are available on such dates.
- The accommodation benefits are transferable and the member needs to quote his membership number at the time of making the booking
- Any member who does not show for a booking on the accommodation certificates will not be able to avail the same certificate again.
- Rack rate means the maximum, published, un-discounted rate.
- Hotel may promote seasonal rates within a fourteen day and conditional booking period that maybe lower than Prestige Club rates.
- Advance reservations are essential as confirmation is subject to availability at the hotel.
- Frequent Flier points will not be awarded when staying on a Prestige Club member rate.
- Members enjoy a 20% discount on their food bill at all participating hotels and resorts in India up to a table of ten (10) people, for eleven (11) or more people a 15% discount will apply. Please refer to the list of participating hotels and resorts in India.
- The member's dining benefit is offered on all standard adult meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the membership card must be presented at the end of the meal or when requested in order to receive the benefits.
- A maximum of one membership card will be accepted per table / party.
- The value of one free meal is calculated by dividing the total portion of the food bill by the number of persons dining (i.e. 2 people = 50%, 3 people = 33%, 4 people = 25%, 5 and up to 10 people, members dining alone and room service = 20 %, 11 or more people = 15 % off the food component of the bill). Children below 5 years of age will not be considered while calculating food discounts.
- Dining benefits are not available on packages inclusive of accommodation and meals or any other special offer.
- Dining benefits are only valid for the food portion of the bill (excludes all beverages). A flat 20% discount will apply on beverage consumption in the restaurants and the hotel's bars.
- Dining benefits may not be available during special periods such as Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Food Festivals etc. Members should check when booking to ensure the membership benefits are available on such dates.
- The membership pack contains set of certificates. First four vouchers can be used at any participating hotel or resort in India (please refer to list), the others can only be used at the Radisson MBD Hotel Noida.
- Members must state their intention to use their membership rates and accommodation certificates at the time of reservation
- Members cannot use two (2) certificates together.
- Certificates are valid for one time use only and must be surrendered at the time of use. These can not be redeemed for cash and are valid within the dates mentioned.
- Certificates are applicable as per the terms of usage stated on the front or the back of the certificate.
- Certificates may or may not be transferable.
- Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion or over Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Food Festival etc.
| Privacy Statement
For your information, the Prestige Club is committed to respecting your privacy. Personal information that the Prestige Club program collects is used to stay in touch and manage the program
With the acceptance of the Prestige Club membership a member agrees that he can be contacted by the Prestige Club office to receive occasional information about the program benefits and special offers. Information about you may be transferred overseas and shared within the Carlson Hotels Asia-Pacific group of companies. External service providers may have access to your personal information but only under strict privacy controls. If your personal information is not provided it may not be possible to manage your membership effectively or at all. For more information about your privacy, please contact the Privacy Officer: PO Box 3640 , New Delhi 110 024, India .
Hotel for Reservation
Ph: +91 120 430 0000
Fax: +91 120 430 3000
Prestige Club Member Help Desk
Ph: +91 120 4188500-01
The unauthorized reproduction, sale or resale of any portion of this membership package is illegal.